Select one concept/idea from the Persuasion folder on the course module page. The concept/idea should be about logos, pathos, or ethos. Remember you can select only one of these concepts and address the following:
1. Explain how you can apply the concept you learned in your professional life? If you are employed, you prefer to use your organization. Be specific and concise.
2. What is the anticipated outcome of applying the concept you learned?
Please remember the difference between state and explain when reviewing directions and prompts. I strongly recommend you apply the following written deliverable rubrics when you respond to question 1 and 2 of the persuasion:
Rule 1: Make sure you understand the prompt before responding.
Rule 2: Start the answer with the prompt.
Rule 3: Anchor the response to the prompt.
Rule 4: Be specific, concise, and focused.
Rule 5: be sure to edit so you write what you mean.
Rule 6: Us the Business Style when responding
• Clear and appropriate organizational framework
• Format appropriate for purpose, audience, and aim
• Clear purpose
• Clear aim
• Accurate APA 7th style in-text citation
• Accurate APA 7th style in the reference list
• Connections between topic, course content, and real-life as expected at, or exceeding, the course-level.
Rule 7. The Content should follow the following
• Nothing extra
• Complete/All required information included
• All elements of the assignment addressed
Rule 8. The Language