Your study needs to be based on the article provided (the core article): False memory for faces is produced by the Deese-Roediger-McDermott paradigm basedon the morphological characteristics of a list (Daisuke Shimane & Hiroshi Matsui & Yuji Itoh)
You should propose an extension of the study. Use a future direction listed at the end of the Shimane et al. article (Propose a little step forward).
For example: a future research suggestion in the paper could be for a different experimental task, different stimuli etc.,
IMPORTANT: you need to provide a reason for why that change is necessary to advance our knowledge in that area (need to justify the reason for the change you are making)
Proposal must contain the following:
- Introductory paragraph
- Justification for why the study needs to be done (literature review)
- Independent and dependent variable(s) and hypothesis(es)
- Justification for the method
- References (APA 7th edition)
Introductory paragraph defines the topic area (including definitions of key concepts). Provides a clear, concise and convincing explanation of how the topic the topic area addresses an interesting aspect of human behaviour.
– This is where you get your reader interested in your topic
– Relate your topic to the real world (if possible)
– What is the interesting aspect of human behaviour being addressed? Why is it interesting?
– Explain it to the reader as though the reader is not studying psychology
– Which concepts do you need to define?