Business and Environment Initiative
- Identify a statistical problem in the context of business and environment and develop a literature review.
- Climate as a systemic risk have the potential to destabilize capital markets and lead to serious negative consequences for financial institutions and the broader economy.
The structure for the essay is as follows:
2. Literature Review
3. Major Contribution
4. Reference Page
- Review and read peer-reviewed business journal articles relating to the essay topic.
- Please note, however, that those articles must use statistical models (preferably ANOVA, hypothesis test, and/or multiple regression model).
- Then identify a business research problem and/or an issue you would like to address in your critical assignment.
- Literature Review
- Once you select a business research problem and/or an issue, then develop a literature review on how existing literature explores the topic, from similar and/or different perspectives, using methodological/statistical approaches.
- Major Contribution
- From the literature review, explain how existing studies have been addressing the issue differently.
- Then, you as a researcher, need to find a way to make your research sound unique and original against those studies.
- In the third section, you are required to pin-point major selling points of your research in terms of the use of unique methodology and/or database.