Corporate Communications and Marketing Strategy
answer the following questions:
1) At the time of the case study Tokyo Jane has an image issue. What would be the steps in the planning process to determine the optimum public relations campaign?
2) What are their choices in selecting the best media to use to implement their public relations campaign? What are the advantages of each? What media do you recommend they use to improve their tarnished image?
3) Gillis mentions investors and government stakeholders as possible targets for a public relations campaign. How does public relations messaging affect Tokyo Jane’s different stakeholders?
4) What actions should Tokyo Jane take to repair its image? To enhance its image?
5) How would you measure the effectiveness of a Public Relations campaign for Tokyo Jane?
include abstract (150-200 words) and conclusion (150-200 words).APA –