1. Choose a publicly traded company that has been listed on a major exchange for at least 5 years (you might want to choose the firm on which you will write your security analysis). Use any data source of your choice (for example WWW.finance.yahoo.com (Links to an external site.)) where you can find the latest financial statements, and discuss the following questions:
(1) How liquid is the firm? Has the liquidity position changed over the past several years? And How?
(2) How well is the firm using its assets?
(3) What were the major sources of financing for the firm? How effectively is the firm using leverage?
(4) Is the firm profitable? Has there been any change in the profitability over the past several years?