Skip to content
Use code EL20 to get 20% OFF on your first order!
- IMHO eComm will continue to grow because it is relatively “frictionlesss” when compared to offline business processes. In a few short paragraphs discuss what might be meant by “frictionless”
- explain how architectures are pivots between business-oriented design and technology-oriented design of e-Business scenarios.
- explain why it is important to choose points in time wisely when analyzing past and future developments.
- explain why business strategy provides the “umbrella” for a set of concrete business models.
- explain why a good e-Business analyst or designer must always consciously balance between separation and integration of aspects.