- Describe your personal philosophy of helping using your personal and professional life experiences.
- a) Personal experiences:
What or whom has been a driving force in formulating your personal helping philosophy?
- b) Professionalexperiences:
Discuss the impact of any professional experience (employment, volunteer, etc.) that was influential in shaping or creating your philosophy.
- What are the primary beliefs, values, ethics that guide your approach to life and how do they inform (how are they reflected in) your personal philosophy of helping?
- How may your personal value system impact your role as a professional social worker?
4. Please discuss why you have chosen to become a professional social worker.