The table is based on the type of interventions\ or something similar that has been mentioned or used in the articles (papers) in the form of recommendation/feedback.
Finally, the table should be developed based on following questions (this shall help in shaping the table):
- What kind of medium was used for communicating that particular recommendation or intervention?
If it was through internet or mobile technology then,
- What was the information, type and content of information?
- What was the severity of those interventions? Were they influencing/persuasive/motivational?
- What was the outcome of that intervention, i.e. how much energy was conserved?
- For how long was the impact of that intervention? Did it influence individuals and/or the overall community?
This table should be developed based on following questions:
- What building type has been studied?
- What was the orientation of the building? (As this can help in deciding the factors including environmental/climatic and others may influence users to decide on switching their lights/heating/AC systems ON/OFF)
- Which behaviour the users changed? Was it HVAC/Lighting/Vertical Mobility or Auxiliary Equipment?