Post approximately twenty protocol questions. Do not ask on personal weaknesses. The questions should focus on how the manager leads and they succeed doing this work. Use open-ended questions like: “discuss your management style”, etc. The focus on the interview project will be the individual —-how he or she plans, organizes and leads—look at how the individual handles change.
Example: 1. How would you define your success in this role?
2. Tell me how you would manage employees?
3. Describe the type of work environment do you excel in?
4. Explain what motivates you.
5. Do you have a certain management style?
6. How do you work under pressure?
7. How do you work under stressful situations?
8. What are your motivations?
9. How would you describe yourself?
10. How would you handle deadlines tight deadlines during the job?
11. What do you do to avoid making errors?
12. How would you describe your team building skills?
13. What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning?
14. What is one skill that you have that not many others do?
15. Can you tell me about a time you overcame a difficult situation?
16. What does your working style look like?
17. What is the one skill you would like to improve on?
18. What are your hobbies outside of work?
19. Why should we hire you?
20. How would you overcome a difficult situation with an employee?