Read the articles below and answer the following questions:
How to deal with workplace bullying and conflict
How the best leaders resolve conflict
Answer the following:
- Describe the major differences between bullying and conflict.
- What are the things Leaders should DO in conflict resolution?
- What are the things Leaders are suggested DON’T do in conflict resolution?
- Describe a situation where you were either the victim of bullying or witnessed someone else being bullied. What made this situation bullying vs. conflict?
- As a Leader witnessing the situation described in #4, what could you have done to promote resolution?