- What evidence do we see in the Old Testament that God’s mission includes people of all nations, tongues, and tribes?
- How did God use Abraham and the nation of Israel in the Old Testament to show His glory to other nations?
- How does Israel’s role in the Old Testament compare to the Church’s role today?
- What does scripture say about those who have never heard and/or accepted the gospel (good news) of Jesus Christ?
- What clear direction does God give to His followers regarding their role in sharing this gospel (good news)? Make sure to consider John 10:9-10, John 14:6,
- Apart from the gospel message itself, what is the most significant mission principle you’ve learned from the activity of the Apostles in the New Testament?
- How does that principle apply to missions today?
How does what you have learned about God’s global purpose, in the last 8 weeks, change your perspective on current events and on what it means to follow Christ in our current global context?
Describe what steps you will take to become a “world Christian” based on the practices identified in the “Life on Purpose” article