Primary Case 1: Hypovolemia and Case 2 is Substance misue. Both diseases of hyvolemic shock and substance misuse to exists and pertain to one patient only.
Ensure that PRIMARY Case 1:Hypovolemic Shock has 6 pages and Case 2: Substance misuse has 6 pages
- Answer the questions systematically and in order in essay format.
- Ensure to highlight the corresponding questions to ensure all questions has been answered
3. Use minimum THREE scholarly, peer reviewed articles/resources
Define the patient’s disease process
Describe the patient’s disease process
Clearly Explain etiology of the disease process
Clearly Explain the cause of the disease process
Thoroughly explain signs and symptoms of pathology
Understand and explain first line treatment for the disease
Understand and explain second line treatment and why you would use second line treatment.
Clearly explain the patient medication
Minimum of 3-5 medications
Clearly explain the subclass of medication
Clearly explain alternative therapies
Clearly explain any Black Box warnings, contraindications, and nursing consideration for the medications
Able to identify 3 -5 common side effects
Identify any medication interactions
Common indication for the prescribed medication
Explain 2 challenges that might prevent them from taking medication as prescribed.
Provide 3 nursing diagnosis for the patient
· List health assessment priorities for the nursing diagnosis
· Explain 2 evidence-based practice intervention for each nursing diagnosis
· Explain Lab work that is required to give a medical diagnosis