1. Watch the Belmont Report video, as linked in the Module 7 description.
2. Review the Tuskegee Syphilis Study link, as noted in the Module 7 description.
3. Click “Start a New Thread.”
4. Answer the following two prompts in your post.
– What aspect of this study was most impactful to you? Why?
– Connect one ethical principle of human subjects research in the Belmont Report to the ethics (or, more accurately, lack thereof) of the Tuskegee Syphilis Study. For example, if you choose beneficence, explain what is meant by that per The Belmont Report, and explain how the ethical principle was violated by the experiment. Use information from the Tuskegee Syphilis Study CDC information and the Belmont Report video to support your answer.
5. When you have completed your post, click “Post.”
6. Respond to at least two others’ posts. Choose a peer that does not have any responses yet. If everyone has a response, choose anyone.
Note – type U.S. Public Health Service Syphilis Study at Tuskegee on google it will give you the page . Page was last reviewed March 2, 2020. Also, for Belmont video type – Part 3 – The Belmont Report: Basic Ethical Principles and their Application (26:49) on you tube it will give you the video.